We are on the lookout for someone to join the team here at My Garment Factory Cardiff!
Providing our customers a high quality service is
crucial. Working in a close knit team you will be responsible for ensuring that
our customers receive the best service possible.
The Customer Service Assistant will be
- Dealing with all enquiries (online,
in-store and over the phone) in a prompt professional manner
- Processing customer orders
- Managing orders throughout production
- Dealing with & resolving any
- Liaise with other departments to ensure
customers’ orders are on track
- Ensuring orders are both booked
- Strong communication & writing
- Ability to work well both individually
and as a part of a team
- Driven, determined with a can do
- Pro-active sales skills
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets
- ICT Literate (Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Sage software advantageous
(training will be provided)
- Previous customer service experience
Training will be provided in a number of areas to
the successful applicant.
This is a Jobs Growth Wales vacancy.
Candidates must be aged 16-24 and live in Wales.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply today email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org