TRY-ing to KICK OFF your tour in style???
The New Year is here and many of you have new and exciting challenges ahead.
Here at MGF we are getting ready for one of our favourite times – The Six Nations!!!
With the 1st of Feb seeing the 2014 champions Wales kicking off against Italy at our home ground we are abuzz with patriotic excitement!
Which gets me to thinking, if it’s Six Nations time it must be TOUR TIME!
Oh yes it’s time to dust off those crazy fancy dress outfits and brush up on the old standing moto, What happens on tour, stays on tour right guys?
What tour is complete without the token tour customised t-shirt.
Now I’m basing this on rugby but we are lovers of all sports here so if your football, golf or a 2 man stag do, we can still make the perfect printed and embroidered t-shirts for you.
With our expert print and embroidery team we are able to make all your hoddie, polo and t-shirt dreams come true and what’s more we are not easily offended so go on be daring with your tour names.
While we are on the subject of the Six Nations here are some facts you may find interesting….
- The Six Nations is one of the oldest cup competitions in the world. The first Tournament was held in 1883.
- England is the most successful team in the history of Six Nations having won the tournament 25 times, taking 12 Grand Slams. The English have also claimed the most Triple Crowns – 23.
- Irelands Ronan O’Gara is the tournaments highest points scorer with 551 points, also Irelands Brain O’Driscoll is the highest try scorer with 25.
- The Six Nations trophy is crafted from stirling silver, and has an estimated value of £55,000. The inside of the trophy was recently plated with gold to protect it from corrosive properties of champagne.
- Wales hold the record for the best defensive effort in a Six Nations campaign, conceding only two tries during the 2008 Six Nationals Championship.
- England flyhalf Johnny Wilkinson holds the record for most points scored in a Six Nations match, scoring 35 points in England’s 80-25 drubbing of thr Italians in 2001.
- Italy holds the record for the worst suffered in a Six Nations match, losing 80-23 to England in 2001. The match also saw England set the record for most points score by a team in the Six Nations.
- England has won the Grand Slams with 12, Wales second with 10 and France third with 9 respectively.
- The match between England and Scotland is known as the Calcutta Cup, it is made out of 50,000 meted down Indian rupees.
- Since 2000 France has won the most games (44) closely followed by England (39)
Give us a call today on 02920 741678 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any enquiries or would like to place an order with us.
Welcome To MGF Leavers Clothing!
Your Leavers clothing is a great reminder of all the good times whilst in School, College or University.
At MGF, we embroider and print a huge range of clothing. All you have to do is choose whether you want T-Shirts, Polo's Hoodies or Zoodies, the colour, your logo, and then let us do the rest!
We offer our customers the best choice, the best quality and our simple online shop makes the process easy for you.
Give us a call today on 02920 741678 or Email us at email@example.com, if you have any enquires or would like to place the order with us.
Here are a few ideas, which can be custom printed with your school logo, name and nickname.
Have you heard our new RealRadio advert yet? It was launched last week to coincide with our great new offers on workwear packs. Whenever we hear it in the office, it immediately gets stuck in our head!
If you haven’t managed to catch it on air yet, don’t worry, you can listen to it here.
Orders have already started to come through for these great value workwear packs – for example, local company NG Builders will soon be receiving their new, branded hi-vis jackets, fleece jackets and polo shirts, all of which have been custom printed and embroidered by My Garment Factory Cardiff.
Make sure you don’t miss out on your own personalised workwear uniform packs, and speak to us today about your business requirements. If you don’t currently have a consistent dress code at work, what better time to start than now! Take advantage of the benefits of having your company logo branded onto garments, and take a look at our offers today.