Enjoy 10% OFF a personalised Football kit for your Team! Quote MGFC Football. Contact us today!
Rhiwbeina Primary has benefited from My Garment Factory’s cashback scheme - could your school do the same? Read today's Echo newspaper to find out more
TRY-ing to KICK OFF your tour in style???
The New Year is here and many of you have new and exciting challenges ahead.
Here at MGF we are getting ready for one of our favourite times – The Six Nations!!!
With the 1st of Feb seeing the 2014 champions Wales kicking off against Italy at our home ground we are abuzz with patriotic excitement!
Which gets me to thinking, if it’s Six Nations time it must be TOUR TIME!
Oh yes it’s time to dust off those crazy fancy dress outfits and brush up on the old standing moto, What happens on tour, stays on tour right guys?
What tour is complete without the token tour customised t-shirt.
Now I’m basing this on rugby but we are lovers of all sports here so if your football, golf or a 2 man stag do, we can still make the perfect printed and embroidered t-shirts for you.
With our expert print and embroidery team we are able to make all your hoddie, polo and t-shirt dreams come true and what’s more we are not easily offended so go on be daring with your tour names.
While we are on the subject of the Six Nations here are some facts you may find interesting….
- The Six Nations is one of the oldest cup competitions in the world. The first Tournament was held in 1883.
- England is the most successful team in the history of Six Nations having won the tournament 25 times, taking 12 Grand Slams. The English have also claimed the most Triple Crowns – 23.
- Irelands Ronan O’Gara is the tournaments highest points scorer with 551 points, also Irelands Brain O’Driscoll is the highest try scorer with 25.
- The Six Nations trophy is crafted from stirling silver, and has an estimated value of £55,000. The inside of the trophy was recently plated with gold to protect it from corrosive properties of champagne.
- Wales hold the record for the best defensive effort in a Six Nations campaign, conceding only two tries during the 2008 Six Nationals Championship.
- England flyhalf Johnny Wilkinson holds the record for most points scored in a Six Nations match, scoring 35 points in England’s 80-25 drubbing of thr Italians in 2001.
- Italy holds the record for the worst suffered in a Six Nations match, losing 80-23 to England in 2001. The match also saw England set the record for most points score by a team in the Six Nations.
- England has won the Grand Slams with 12, Wales second with 10 and France third with 9 respectively.
- The match between England and Scotland is known as the Calcutta Cup, it is made out of 50,000 meted down Indian rupees.
- Since 2000 France has won the most games (44) closely followed by England (39)
Give us a call today on 02920 741678 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any enquiries or would like to place an order with us.
You might have heard on the news recently about a new report that’s been released by the Office of Fair Trading. With thorough investigation conducted by IFF Research, it has just been revealed that many parents currently have a lack of choice in purchasing their children’s school uniform. This is mainly due to schools rightly wanting to ensure consistency in the appearance of their pupils, but this has left mums and dads around the UK out of pocket due to not being able to shop around for a bargain.
At My Garment Factory Cardiff, we are no strangers to this problem. As parents ourselves, we understand the sometimes painful and costly procedure of having to shop for school uniform for your children. Long before this report was published, we came up with an easy-to-use solution to help resolve this problem, by offering all schools in the South Wales area a new, modern way to purchase school clothing.
Our innovative platform offers a simple process for parents, allowing them to order conveniently from the comfort of their own home, receive free delivery, and at the best prices around comparable to those of supermarkets. On top of all of that, they can also help to raise vital funds for their PTA or school too.
Want to know more? Make sure you speak to us today.
With Halloween officially over, it means you-know-what is just around the corner.
To celebrate the countdown to Christmas, My Garment Factory Cardiff has designed some seasonal garments for you to purchase, all of which are available in a selection of colours and sizes. We’ve got all the Christmas classics lined up, including Rudolph silhouette printed t-shirts and mistletoe aprons:
Take a look at the full selection here. All of our garments are custom printed by our professional and knowledgeable team, and quality checked each and every time to ensure that you receive the very best. With over 25 years’ experience in the printing and embroidery industry, you can trust My Garment Factory to deliver in both quality and price.
There will be more festive products coming soon to the store, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled. However, if you have a specific design in mind that you’d like to see come to life, why not speak to us today and let us create something unique, custom-printed or embroidered, just for you. You can share your ideas on our Facebook page, talk to us on Twitter, or email us here. Alternatively, if you’d rather hear someone’s voice and not stare at a computer screen, you could phone us too! We’re looking forward to seeing your great designs.